Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abernethy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Abernethy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Abernethy completed a residency at University of Alabama School of Medicine. She currently practices at CHARNC-SOUTH LAKE PEDIATRICS - HUN. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abernethy is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charnc-south Lake Pediatrics - Hun
Cpn Inc Dba South Lake Pediatrics9625 Northcross Center Ct Ste 201, Huntersville, NC 28078 Existing Patients: (704) 801-3097
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abernethy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abernethy frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Abernethy's office is located at 9625 Northcross Center Ct Ste 201, Huntersville, NC 28078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abernethy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.