Dr. Vanko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Vanko, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Vanko completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. She currently practices at Womens Care Associates Pcmary Vanko MD and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fellow American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Illinois B S. Biological Sciences, Other Education — 1982
- Northeastern Illinois University Administation Certification Program, Masters Plus 36, Other Education — 1980
- University Of Illinois Neuroanatomy Graduate Assistant, Other Education — 1980
- Chicago Public Schools Master Teacher 1975-1983, Other Education — 1975
- Moraine Valley College Instructor 1975-1980, Other Education — 1975
- Northeastern Illinois University Master Of Arts, Other Education — 1975
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens Care Associates Pcmary Vanko MD280 E 90th Dr, Merrillville, IN 46410 Existing Patients: (219) 769-7650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanko?
I was very impressed with her . I was with her an hour.She explained what was causing my problems. A thorough exam.She is a Urogynecologist. I thought I might have to also see a urologist for my bladder problems too. Because of her extensive training she was able to diagnose & treat both areas. I was happy to not have to see another doctor too. She was helpful with saving me money on my prescription too. I will see her again in 6 months. I trust her & am very comfortable with her. Patricia Haas R.N. Thank you to my Internal Medicine Physician Dr. Malek Maatouck in Valparaiso for making this referral.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Vanko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vanko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vanko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vanko frequently treats Hysteroscopy, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Vanko's office is located at 280 E 90th Dr, Merrillville, IN 46410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vanko speaks Spanish, Croatian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Mary Medical Center