Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Nabers Lewis, MD
Dr. Mary Nabers Lewis, MD is
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, Medical School — 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology Rhodes College, Memphis, TN, Undergraduate School
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Columbia, Sc, Medical School
- Pediatric Residency University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nabers Lewis?
My daughter first saw Dr. Lewis when her regular doctor was out. After our first visit with Dr. Lewis, we have seen her since. We've never had to wait long at all. We absolutely love her & she will continue to be my daughters pediatrician as long as she stays in our area!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mary Nabers Lewis, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Nabers Lewis' profile.
Dr. Nabers Lewis in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nabers Lewis' office is located at 3383 N Mana Ct Ste 101 Fayetteville, AR 72703. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nabers Lewis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Mary Nabers Lewis, MD holds board certification in Pediatrics.
Dr. Mary Nabers Lewis, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics, A MANA Clinic
Fayetteville Wellness Clinic3383 N Mana Ct Ste 101, Fayetteville, AR 72703 (479) 443-3471