Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mary White, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. White completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at The Child and Family Guidance Center Inc.. Dr. White is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Believing this is Dr. Mary (Cay) White who also works in Bridgeport, CT, she was often kind, however busy, but sometimes pushed upping my medicine when I was unsure if it was helping more than it was hurting. She was willing to discuss things, and was not impatient, but sometimes (actually) forgot to tell me things she told my mom separately. She also did not hesitate to go over on time when needed. Used time well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Psychiatric Diseases.
Dr. White's office is located at 180 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.