Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lardizabal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Lardizabal, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Lardizabal completed a residency at University Il. She currently practices at United Hospital and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lardizabal is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Lppi Ucsf, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Il, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Il, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Hospital333 Smith Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 241-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lardizabal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lardizabal frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Lardizabal's office is located at 333 Smith Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lardizabal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital