Dr. Mary Maluccio, MD is a general surgery specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Maluccio completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Columbia University. She currently practices at IU Health Physicians and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maluccio is board certified in General Surgery.
IU Health Physicians
Mary Maluccio MD550 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 948-5239
- New York Presbyterian Columbia University, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maluccio?
Dr. Maluccio saw my 29 year old daughter Auburn for liver surgery due to cancer. She was very attentive and took her time talking and explaining everything to us. She made us feel very warm and comfortable. My daughter and I felt like we had known her for many years. My daughter even wanted her picture taken with the doc. We absolutely loved her! Unfortunately my daughter did not have surgery. She lost her battle with cancer 7/9/2018
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital