Dr. Martin Weltz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weltz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Weltz, DO is a hematology specialist in Bridgeport, WV. Dr. Weltz completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at United Hospital Center and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weltz is board certified in Hematology.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Kansas City U, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Hospital Center327 Medical Park Dr, Bridgeport, WV 26330 Existing Patients: (681) 342-1842
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weltz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weltz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weltz frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Weltz's office is located at 327 Medical Park Dr, Bridgeport, WV 26330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weltz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore