Dr. Martin Langston, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Langston completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center - Loma Linda, CA. He currently practices at The NeuroMedical Center Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 768-2050
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 906-2999
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center10105 Park Rowe Cir, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 763-9900
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Loma Linda, CA, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, New Orleans, La, Internship Hospital — 1992
- College of Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langston?
dr, Langston is very good doctor, I will not be going won't be back due to his with his staff re scheduling. tooo many reschedule 3 times.3 times. Apparently don't need new patients.