Dr. Martin Fejka, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Fejka completed a residency at St Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at SCL Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fejka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
SCL Health Medical Group
SCL Health Medical Group3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Existing Patients: (303) 603-9800
Czech, Russian, Spanish
- St John Hospital Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Pavol Jozef Safarik University In Kosice, Medical School — 1986
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fejka?
Dr. Fejka and staff are highly professional and kind. He sat with me for an extended period of time reviewing my issues, and was direct in telling me what I could do myself to improve my health. He is not quick to prescribe medication. Lastly, I think he is a kind and caring individual whom I can trust if my situation worsens. I have already recommended him to several family members and friends.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital