Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Martin Caplan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Caplan completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Ear Nose & Throat Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caplan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caplan?
If you need a cardiologist, here are two tips . #1-Dr. Martin Caplan, #2-Dr. Martin Caplan. He has helped me stay alive for 20 years now and he tells it like it is. Gary Severson in Glen Allen, Va. - Sept. 15, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caplan frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Caplan's office is located at 5875 Bremo Rd Ste 505, Richmond, VA 23226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Virginia Ear Nose & Throat Associates
VCS - St. Mary's5875 Bremo Rd Ste 505, Richmond, VA 23226 (804) 282-2685