Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hyzinski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin Hyzinski, MD is a hematology specialist in Scranton, PA. Dr. Hyzinski completed a residency at Med College Of Pa And Hospital. He currently practices at Scranton Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hyzinski is board certified in Hematology.
- Med College Of Pa And Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scranton Hematology Oncology743 Jefferson Ave Ste 205, Scranton, PA 18510 Existing Patients: (570) 342-3675
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hyzinski?
Amazing healer. One of the most caring and kindest physician you will ever find. Not to mention knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hyzinski frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Hyzinski's office is located at 743 Jefferson Ave Ste 205, Scranton, PA 18510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hyzinski speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hyzinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton