Dr. Martha Stewart, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stewart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martha Stewart, DO is a family medicine specialist in Houlton, ME. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at Central Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at D Brushett & J Parker MD PA and is affiliated with Houlton Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Family Practice.
- Central Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Central Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U New England Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Great doctor, cares for well being of the patient not just the illness the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stewart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 59 Bangor St, Houlton, ME 04730. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houlton Regional Hospital