Dr. Marshall Carpenter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carpenter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marshall Carpenter, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Carpenter completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at New Beginings and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carpenter is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carpenter?
I would recommend to anyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carpenter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carpenter frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Carpenter's office is located at 717 Allens Ave, Providence, RI 02905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carpenter speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carpenter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center