Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matthews accepts your insurance.
Dr. H Matthews, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Matthews completed a residency at U Hosps Clins-U Wisc. He currently practices at MATTHEWS ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matthews is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Hosps Clins-U Wisc, Residency Hospital
- U Wisc Hosps Clins-U Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Matthews Oncology Associates
Matthew Oncology Associates1621 N Taylor Dr Ste 100, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Existing Patients: (920) 452-1650
HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital3100 Superior Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Existing Patients: (920) 459-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matthews?
His through understanding of my Thalassemia condition. He has kept me alive for 10 years now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthews frequently treats Arthritis, Intervertebral Disc Disease, and Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy.
Dr. Matthews' office is located at 1621 N Taylor Dr Ste 100, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matthews has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital