Dr. Marsha Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marsha Smith, MD is a neurology specialist in Portsmouth, OH. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Waller Bldg and is affiliated with Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Waller Bldg1735 27th St Ste 102, Portsmouth, OH 45662 Existing Patients: (740) 356-6740
Riverhills Neuroscience4805 Montgomery Rd Ste 410, Cincinnati, OH 45212 Existing Patients: (513) 241-2370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
She's not only a good doctor , she's got good beside manners and shows that she really cares about her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Headache, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Epilepsy.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1735 27th St Ste 102, Portsmouth, OH 45662. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio
- Southern Ohio Medical Center