Dr. Maroun El-Hayek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Hayek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maroun El-Hayek, MD is a hematology specialist in Greenville, MS. Dr. El-Hayek completed a residency at Seton Hall University Sch Grad Med Edu. He currently practices at Greenville Cancer Center and is affiliated with Bolivar Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Hayek is board certified in Hematology.
- Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Seton Hall University Sch Grad Med Edu, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Seton Hall University Sch Grad Med Edu, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Fac Francaise de Med de U St Joseph, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenville Cancer Center
Greenville Cancer Center1514 E Union St, Greenville, MS 38703 Existing Patients: (662) 334-6394
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Hayek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Hayek accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Hayek frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. El-Hayek's office is located at 1514 E Union St, Greenville, MS 38703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Hayek speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. El-Hayek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bolivar Medical Center
- Delta Regional Medical Center
- North Sunflower Medical Center
- South Sunflower County Hospital
- West Carroll Memorial Hospital