Call (248) 601-6190 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Weingarten, MD
Make an Appointment(248) 601-6190
Dr. Mark Weingarten, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rochester, MI. Dr. Weingarten completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Genesys Heart Institute and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weingarten is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Ascension Medical Group Genesys Heart Institute
Rochester Eye Care1135 W University Dr Ste 346, Rochester, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 601-6190
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weingarten?
My experience was great had an issue with my left eye and was in tremendous pain and Dr Weingarten was able to diagnose the problem and got me on the road to recovery immediately. Thanks!
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Weingarten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weingarten's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weingarten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weingarten frequently treats Astigmatism, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Weingarten's office is located at 1135 W University Dr Ste 346, Rochester, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weingarten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.