Dr. Mark Millard, MD is a pulmonologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Millard completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Baylor Martha Foster Lung Care and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Millard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Baylor Martha Foster Lung Care
Baylor Martha Foster Lung Care3410 Worth St Ste 250, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 820-3500
- Boston Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Millard?
Dr Millard has been treating my eosiophyllic asthma for 3 years. Before that, a different pulmonologist failed to treat my asthma in 3.5 years. Dr Millard changed my life. He's a research oriented, leading edge doctor. He and his team have the best training, current knowledge and technology to take care of your lung problems! You should come here first! I wish I had. SW
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas