Dr. Mark McFarland, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. McFarland completed a residency at Massillon. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center
Orthopaedic & Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
Orthopedic and Spine Center
Orthopaedic and Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
- Florida Spine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Massillon, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Doctors Hosp-Ohio State University Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McFarland?
I had a extremely painful spinal compression fracture at T11&12 and a cracked rib. I had gone to another back specialist and was brushed off ... He offered no solution or sympathy..I was told to gain weight! I waited about 6 months in extreme pain my life was horrible! Finally decided to try again, thank God for leading me to Dr McFarlland. He ran several test and instantly realized the pain I was in. In no time he had the surgery scheduled. Through his expertise I am so much better and grateful! Thank you Dr Mc Farland you are the best!
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital