Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Vives, MD
Dr. Mark Vives, MD is
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital - Cardiology|Beth Israel Hospital - Cardiology|Beth Israel Hospital-Cardiology|Beth Israel Hospital-Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Georgetown University|Georgetown University School Of Medicine|Georgetown University|Georgetown University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vives?
Dr. Vives was the one who discovered my PVCs after my initial visit over 12 years ago. Through these past years Dr. Vives has been a staunch advocate for my heart health and continued cardiac care. He, as well as all staff members at VA Heart take their time during appointments, and in all these years I have never left an appointment felling as though I didn't understand the next steps for moving forward with my heart health. If you suspect that you are having the slightest "funny beat" in your heart, don't wait and play a guessing game, make an appointment with VA Heart and let the cardiac professionals do what they do best, make your heart work right! Don't wait, and don't waste time sitting around and wondering if it was the second cheeseburger you ate that is making your heart dance around in your chest.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Vives, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vives' profile.
Dr. Vives in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vives frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Aortic Ectasia and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vives' office is located at 2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200 Falls Church, VA 22042. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vives provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Vives, MD is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center, Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center.
Dr. Mark Vives, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Virginia Heart- Fairfax2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042 Existing Patients: (703) 573-3494