Dr. Mark Tenholder, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Tenholder completed a residency at Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tenholder is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Insall Scott Kelly Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Self Pay
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tenholder?
Dr. Tenholder and all of is staff are amazing! Always there to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Would highly recommend!
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Twin Cities Hospital