Dr. Mikinski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Mikinski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salina, KS. Dr. Mikinski completed a residency at University Of Ks School Of Med. He currently practices at Mowery Clinic and is affiliated with Ellsworth County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mikinski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikinski?
He takes all the time you need. It doesn't feel like you're being rushed at all. He answers questions in a way that the average person can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mikinski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mikinski frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mikinski's office is located at 737 E Crawford St, Salina, KS 67401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
- Salina Regional Health Center