Dr. Mark Gosnell, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Gosnell completed a residency at University Of Md Med Sys. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care Associates of Baltimore and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gosnell is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary Critical Care Associates of Baltimore
Pulmonary & Critical Care Assoc
Dr. Ajay Behari, MD808 Landmark Dr Ste 120, Glen Burnie, MD 21225 (410) 832-3350
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med, Residency Hospital
- Med College Pa Hahnemann University School Med, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gosnell?
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. GOSNELL SINCE 2013 WHEN HE WORKED AT GBMC. I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT IN HIS DETERMINING MY CONDITION AND RESOLVING THE ISSUES THAT I HAVE HAD. HE HAS BEEN VERY PATIENT, CARING AND PROFICIENT IN HIS ABILITY TO DIAGNOSIS AND RESOLVE MY HEALTH ISSUES. ADDITIONALLY HE HAS A WONDERFUL BED SIDE MANNER AND VERY EFFECTIVE AS A PHYSICIAN. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AS A PHYSICIAN.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Medstar Harbor Hospital