Dr. Mark Menge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Menge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Menge, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. He currently practices at Park Nicollet Frauenshah Cancer Center and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Menge is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Frauenshah Cancer Center
Park Nicollet Frauenshuh Cancer Center3931 Louisiana Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3248
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Menge?
Dr. Menge takes the time to listen to all your questions and then adds additional input, that you might not have though of, while being completely thorough. He has a calming nature that helps curb your anxiety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Menge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Menge frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Menge's office is located at 3931 Louisiana Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Menge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital