Dr. Milton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Milton, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Milton completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at St. John Medical Center Emergency Room and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1997
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mutual of Omaha
- Planned Administration Inc
- Pyramid Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. John Medical Center Emergency Room1923 S Utica Ave # 400, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 748-7501
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milton?
Very efficient check of my pacemaker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Milton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Milton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milton frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Milton's office is located at 1923 S Utica Ave # 400, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center