Dr. Mark Litwin, MD is a urology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Litwin completed a residency at Harvard U. He currently practices at Frank Clark Urological Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Litwin is board certified in Urology.
Frank Clark Urological Center
Frank Clark Urological Center200 Ucla Medical Plz # 140, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 794-7700
- Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litwin?
I have lived in five countries on three continents. I have walked out many a doctor's office because of inefficient staffs or superiority complexes that made MD's treat patients as "inferiors" Dr. Litwin is one of the very best physicians I have had the privilege of helping to manage my health. Friendly, business like, informative, and most important of all, COMPETENT!!!! He is thorough and patient (with old fogeys like me) … just a wonderful physician. He is one of three physicians I have lauded in this fashion in my entire life.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica