Dr. Mark Willenbring, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Willenbring's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Willenbring, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Willenbring completed a residency at University Calif Davis. He currently practices at Synrgymed A Physician Assistant Professional Corporation and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. Dr. Willenbring is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University Of Wisconsin Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Calif Davis, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Paul Ramsey Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Synrgymed A Physician Assistant Professional Corporation10866 Wilshire Blvd Fl 4, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (651) 212-4565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willenbring?
Dr. Willenbring is very caring and always listens to my complicating health issues. I have much trust in his medication suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Willenbring accepts your insurance.
Dr. Willenbring frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Willenbring's office is located at 10866 Wilshire Blvd Fl 4, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Willenbring has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital