Dr. Rubin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital Psychiatry. Harvard University. He currently practices at Dr Mark Rubin, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel/Deaconess; Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Harvard University. Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Beth Israel Hospital Psychiatry. Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University. Internal Medicine Internship, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia College Of Physicians & Surgens, Medical School — 1977
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1977
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
After seeing other professionals for my daughter who were useless at best and some were harmful, Dr. Rubin diagnosed her immediately and started her on a path to recovery. As a young teen she was cutting herself and had suicidal thoughts. Now after being in Dr. Rubin's care, she is happy and healthy and doing phenomenal!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Autism, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 1845 E Broadway Rd Ste 116, Tempe, AZ 85282. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr Mark Rubin, MD1845 E Broadway Rd Ste 116, Tempe, AZ 85282 (480) 848-6139