Dr. Rubin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital Psychiatry. Harvard University. He currently practices at Dr Mark Rubin, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel/Deaconess; Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Harvard University. Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Beth Israel Hospital Psychiatry. Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University. Internal Medicine Internship, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Mark Rubin, MD1845 E Broadway Rd Ste 116, Tempe, AZ 85282 Existing Patients: (480) 848-6139
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Dr Rubin was wonderful with my daughter! I can't think him enough for what he has done for my family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Autism, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 1845 E Broadway Rd Ste 116, Tempe, AZ 85282. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.