Dr. Yanta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Yanta, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Yanta completed a residency at Ut Southwestern University Hospitals. He currently practices at ENT Of Georgia and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. Dr. Yanta is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Tex Sthwstn, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1990
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yanta?
I have been cared for by Dr Yanta on three occasions. Each time he was friendly and proficient. I’m troubled with chronic sinusitis and will not hesitate to call on him? If one has a weekend health emergency, how many physicians will call you back. Yes — Dr Yanta did!! I highly recommend him. Carol Snellville, GA 8/28/2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Yanta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yanta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yanta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yanta frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Swimmer's Ear, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Yanta's office is located at 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C365, Alpharetta, GA 30005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C365, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (404) 446-2400