Dr. Mark Yanta, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Yanta completed a residency at Ut Southwestern University Hospitals. He currently practices at ENT Of Georgia and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. Dr. Yanta is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C365, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (404) 446-2400
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Tex Sthwstn, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yanta?
My family has seen him for sleep apnea, wax removal and sinus infections. He is always on time, professional and thorough. I like his conservative approach.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital