Dr. Mark Stout, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stout's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Stout, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Stout completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med Atlanta Ga. He currently practices at UW Health Heart & Vascular Center At ProHealth Care and is affiliated with ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stout is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Emory University School Of Med Atlanta Ga, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med Atlanta Ga, Internship Hospital
- St Louis University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stout?
Very professional and understanding. Through in discussing the situation and what route would be best for me to take. This was in 2010. It is now 2017. My surgery was performed with the utmost accuracy. His Surgical staff was superb and explained everything that would happen during, before and after the surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stout accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stout frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Maze Procedure.
Dr. Stout's office is located at 725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stout has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital