Dr. Mark Sands, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sands' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Sands, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Sands completed a residency at Uc San Francisco Med Ctr. He currently practices at Stony Brook University Medical Ctr-RAD and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
- Uc San Francisco Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Uc San Francisco Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Uc San Francisco Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern U, Women's Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stony Brook University Medical Ctr-RAD
Stony Brook Hospital100 NICOLLS RD, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Existing Patients: (631) 444-5400
Univ Hospital Stony Brook
Univ Hospital Stony BrookHsc Level Rm 120, Stony Brook, NY 11794 Existing Patients: (631) 444-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sands?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sands accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sands frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Sands' office is located at 100 NICOLLS RD, Stony Brook, NY 11790. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sands has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic