Dr. Mark Levis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Levis, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital Oncology and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Ca San Francisco School Of Med, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levis frequently treats Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Leukemia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Levis' office is located at 1650 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital