Dr. Mark Kotapka, MD
New Patient(215) 618-8558
Dr. Mark Kotapka, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kotapka completed a residency at Hosp of the Univ Penn. He currently practices at Einstein Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Einstein Neurosurgery5401 Old York Rd Ste 400, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Call
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Pittsburgh Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- So Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Hosp of the Univ Penn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hosp of the Univ Penn, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotapka?
I was an operating room nurse who worked with Dr Kotapka for many years. I was actually the head nurse of neurosurgery. I worked with him on many different procedures. He is one of the best and most competent surgeons that I have ever worked with. He pays attention to every detail. And his surgical technique is flawless. I highly recommend him.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia