Dr. Mark Klion, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Klion completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klion is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 57 W 57th St Fl 15, New York, NY 10019 (212) 289-0700
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klion?
i fell just before a hike in iceland. i could not put much weight on my knee and did not have time to see if it would go out by itself. Dr. Klion, a long distance runner, related to my distress, was able to find a solution. I went on with my hike and put 150 miles on it without any further pain. I am grateful for Dr Klion to first relate to my distress and then find a solution.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Hospital