Dr. Ghilarducci has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Ghilarducci, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Ghilarducci completed a residency at University of Southern California School of Medicine. He currently practices at Ventura Orthopedics and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ghilarducci is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- LAC-USC Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghilarducci?
Dr Ghilarducci is a very caring and compassionate physician who provides exemplary service to his patients. I have full confidence in his abilities and I admire his dedication to ensure that his patients are receiving adequate care and follow up treatment. Dr Ghilarducci is committed to ensure that I achieve optimum health, strength and mobility restoration to my right shoulder post surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Ghilarducci, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghilarducci's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghilarducci accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghilarducci frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Ghilarducci's office is located at 2221 Wankel Way, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center