Dr. Strong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Strong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxford, MS. Dr. Strong completed a residency at Duke University Med Ctr. He currently practices at The Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strong is board certified in Cardiology.
- Duke University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Duke University, Internship Hospital
- Heart Failure/Cardiac Transplant Fellowship Ut Southwestern/St. Paul University Hospital Dallas, Tx, Other Education — 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1996
- University of Mississippi, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
The Strong Heart Clinic DBA2209 Jefferson Davis Dr, Oxford, MS 38655 Existing Patients: (662) 281-1115
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strong?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Strong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strong frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Strong's office is located at 2209 Jefferson Davis Dr, Oxford, MS 38655. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi