Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO is a hematology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Kozakowski completed a residency at Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Puyallup Tribal Hlth Authority and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. Dr. Kozakowski is board certified in Hematology.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Puyallup Tribal Hlth Authority
Puyallup Tribal Hlth Authority2209 E 32nd St Bldg 2, Tacoma, WA 98404 Existing Patients: (253) 593-0232
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozakowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kozakowski frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Kozakowski's office is located at 2209 E 32nd St Bldg 2, Tacoma, WA 98404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kozakowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital