Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO
Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO is
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozakowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kozakowski's profile.
Dr. Kozakowski in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kozakowski's office is located at 2209 E 32nd St Bldg 2 Tacoma, WA 98404. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kozakowski provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Mark Kozakowski, DO has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Puyallup Tribal Hlth Authority
Puyallup Tribal Hlth Authority2209 E 32nd St Bldg 2, Tacoma, WA 98404 Existing Patients: (253) 593-0232