Dr. Drazner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Drazner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Drazner completed a residency at U Tex-Southwestern Dallas. He currently practices at Ut Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drazner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Tex-Southwestern Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Tex-Southwestern Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-5505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drazner?
A Great Doctor! Extremely Smart and Very Caring! A Great Example for Other Doctors! I have been a patient of his for seven years and I can't say enough about how appreciative I am for his Wise Judgement and Concern!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drazner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drazner frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Drazner's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital