Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Drazner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Drazner completed a residency at U Tex-Southwestern Dallas. He currently practices at ST PAUL MEDICAL CENTER CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drazner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Tex-Southwestern Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Tex-Southwestern Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Washington University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drazner?
A Great Doctor! Extremely Smart and Very Caring! A Great Example for Other Doctors! I have been a patient of his for seven years and I can't say enough about how appreciative I am for his Wise Judgement and Concern!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drazner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Drazner frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Drazner's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
St Paul Medical Center Cardiovascular Institute
Ut Southwestern Medical Center5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 (214) 645-5505