Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Dewolfe, MD is a oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Dewolfe completed a residency at Trinity Lutheran Hosp. and is affiliated with Carroll County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Trinity Lutheran Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Mo Kc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- McKennan-Sioux Vly Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5400 N Oak Trfy Ste 101, Kansas City, MO 64118 Existing Patients: (816) 454-1658
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dewolfe?
I seen him in the hospital for anemia and also in his office after the hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dewolfe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dewolfe frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Dewolfe's office is located at 5400 N Oak Trfy Ste 101, Kansas City, MO 64118. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road