Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Cook, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Jervey Eye Group PA and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
I highly recommend Dr. Cook! He had me to meet him in his office on a Sunday after I spent most of day in ER day before. He was genuinely concerned about me & my eyes & he did a very thorough exam. He even called to check on me the following day. Not many doctors do that! He was so personable & very professional. Best doctor ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cook frequently treats Eye Examination, Ultrasound, Eye, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 601 Halton Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital