Dr. Mark Christensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christensen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Christensen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cullman, AL. Dr. Christensen completed a residency at Tuscaloosa Family Medicine Residency. He currently practices at Cullman Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Cullman Regional Medical Center.
- Tuscaloosa Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2011
- UAB, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christensen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christensen frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Nausea, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Christensen's office is located at 1912 Al Highway 157, Cullman, AL 35058. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South