Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 464-8588.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kenner, LA. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
Interventional Pain & Spine Center200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 205, Kenner, LA 70065 Call
Life Care Hospital of New Orleans Kenner Regional180 W Esplanade Ave, Kenner, LA 70065 Call
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Scripps Clinic, Residency Hospital
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Need him back in the valley. He's one doctor that you can trust.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gonzalez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Gonzalez's office is located at 200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 205, Kenner, LA 70065. Find other locations and directions.