Dr. Treuth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Treuth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Treuth completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Delmarva Heart LLC and is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Treuth is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Baylor/Meth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Delmarva Heart LLC
Delmarva Heart LLC106 Milford St Ste 605, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 334-2227
Delmarva Heart LLC
Delmarva Heart LLC314 Franklin Ave Ste 301, Berlin, MD 21811 Existing Patients: (410) 629-0888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Treuth?
He is one Great Doctor he has a great bedside manner & thinks out of the box The only problem I see is that he is over whelmed with too many patients and it’s very hard to make an appointment with him, his PA is ok but it’s not like seeing the Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Treuth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Treuth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Treuth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Treuth frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Treuth's office is located at 106 Milford St Ste 605, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Tidalhealth Peninsula Regional