Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Moran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Medford, OR. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants Lab and is affiliated with Asante Ashland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Moran is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1975
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moran?
Has been my cardiologist for approx two decades. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist who listens, probes and has excellent bed/chair side demeanor. He explains, draws pictures to show what is needed and has well earned my utmost respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Moran, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Moran's profile.
Dr. Moran specializes in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moran frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Aortic Valve Disease, and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moran's office is located at 520 Medical Center Dr Ste 100, Medford, OR 97504. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Moran provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Moran, MD is affiliated with Asante Ashland Community Hospital and Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Mark Moran, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Moran has over 47 years of healthcare experience.
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- Curry General Hospital
- Fairchild Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Sky Lakes Medical Center
Cardiology Consultants Lab520 Medical Center Dr Ste 100, Medford, OR 97504 (541) 789-5600
Southern Oregon Cardiology
Southern Oregon Cardiology520 SW Ramsey Ave Ste 204, Grants Pass, OR 97527 (541) 472-7800