Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mark Kent, MD is a general surgery specialist in Lebanon, TN. Dr. Kent completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Associates In Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kent is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1995
- Birmingham-Southern, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kent frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Obesity.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 1405 W Baddour Pkwy Ste 105, Lebanon, TN 37087. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
Associates In Gastroenterology
R Allen Redden MD1405 W Baddour Pkwy Ste 105, Lebanon, TN 37087 (615) 443-6831
Cumberland Skin Surgery and Dermatology
Cumberland Surgical Specialist1405 W Baddour Pkwy Ste 101, Lebanon, TN 37087 (615) 443-6833
- 3 1400 N US Highway 441 Ste 526, Lady Lake, FL 32159