Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frikker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Frikker, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Frikker completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Beaumont Health System and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frikker is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Health System3535 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 288-1130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frikker?
I have had two operations from the Dr. and on both occasions him and his staff are outstanding. The same for the follow-up appts. were very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frikker frequently treats Appendicitis, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Frikker's office is located at 3535 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frikker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak