Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (410) 204-2658, and for other questions, call (410) 427-2024.
Dr. Mark Fraiman, MD
New Patient(410) 204-2658
Dr. Mark Fraiman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Fraiman completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at UM SJMC Liver & Pancreas Center and is affiliated with University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fraiman is board certified in General Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins University, Other Education — 2010
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 2010
- U MD Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Boston Vet Adm Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1988
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1988
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fraiman?
After 18 months of symptoms that went undetected, Dr. Fraiman found the problem that was causing my stomach issues. He was very reassuring in the way he talked to me and my husband about my medical prognosis. His staff in the office was always available to answer my questions. Dr. Fraiman cared about me and my health situation. He is an expert surgeon and I felt relieved to be in his care.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Fraiman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fraiman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fraiman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fraiman frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open, Liver Cancer, and Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr. Fraiman's office is located at 7505 Osler Drive 303, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fraiman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fraiman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
UM SJMC Liver & Pancreas Center
UM SJMC Liver & Pancreas Center7505 Osler Drive 303, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 427-2024