Dr. Mark Fraiman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Fraiman completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at University of MD St Joseph Liver and Pancreas Center and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fraiman is board certified in General Surgery.
University of MD St Joseph Liver and Pancreas Center
University of MD St Joseph Liver and Pancreas Center7505 Osler Dr Ste 303, Towson, MD 21204 (410) 427-2024
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Other Education — 2010
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Boston Vet Adm Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1988
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fraiman?
After 18 months of symptoms that went undetected, Dr. Fraiman found the problem that was causing my stomach issues. He was very reassuring in the way he talked to me and my husband about my medical prognosis. His staff in the office was always available to answer my questions. Dr. Fraiman cared about me and my health situation. He is an expert surgeon and I felt relieved to be in his care.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center