Dr. Mark-Friedrich Hurdle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurdle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark-Friedrich Hurdle, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Hurdle completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurdle is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Reading Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic Florida4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Existing Patients: (904) 953-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurdle?
He’s very nice & explains things well. Definitely 5 stars!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurdle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurdle frequently treats Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Hurdle's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hurdle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville