Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zafereo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Zafereo, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Zafereo completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at MD Anderson Cncr Ctr Hd Nck Sgy and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zafereo is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Ctr Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 2006
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2005
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MD Anderson Cncr Ctr Hd Nck Sgy
MD Anderson Cncr Ctr Hd Nck Sgy1515 Holcombe Blvd Unit 1445, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 792-6525
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zafereo?
Dr. Zafereo is a highly skilled and caring surgeon. He is the best. I highly recommend him. He performed a successful surgery for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zafereo frequently treats Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Lobectomy, and Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy.
Dr. Zafereo's office is located at 1515 Holcombe Blvd Unit 1445, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zafereo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center