Dr. Mark Sienko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sienko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Sienko, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. He currently practices at Cancer Care Northwest and is affiliated with Multicare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sienko is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ut Swstn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sienko?
Very Good Dr Sienko is very knowledgeable and explains things in terms you can understand. I feel he is very concerned about my health
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sienko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sienko frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Neutropenia, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Sienko's office is located at 605 E Holland Ave Ste 100, Spokane, WA 99218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sienko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence St. Joseph's Hospital